Saturday 7 July 2012

All moved in.


In the time I haven't posted, I have been busy finishing off my second year of uni, celebrating my birthday, getting lathered in mud at Download Festival, left stranded in London due to the un-organisation of an event company we was hoping to work for. And now somehow I have found myself balancing three part-time jobs in aid of funding the holiday I have been obsessing over since winter began.
Just of late, I moved out from living with my lovely friendy Tasha, into a lovely little flat with my boyfriend, and i'm absolutely in love with it. I have always romanced about having a vinyl wall and a wide selection of herbal teas, but I never thought I'd have one this soon.
Although I am dreading my last year, I am looking forward to parties on the patio with the girls, alotta doggy sleepovers and blogging lots about things that inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment