Friday 31 August 2012

RECIPE: Pineapple crunch.



Until just recently I thought that eating pineapple rings with digestive biscuits was a popular pudding. But, as it turns out no one I know has indulged in this juicy-crunch-combo. It must have just been a Chessman household dessert that I ate lots of as a child. You should all try it. Especially you males. Pineapple has a miraculous effect on the taste of your sperm.

I've had salmonella for the past 3/4 weeks and it drags a heavy load of fatigue with it. So I've been ODing on sugar to prevent me from moping around feeling drained as hell. I may get sugar crashes, but for the short term effects it is worth it. We have even decided to decrease our evening meal portions so that I can make puddings or scoff out on chocolate. Earlier this evening, I couldn't be arsed to walk a couple of minutes up the road to the coop to buy some ingredients, so I raided the cupboard to see what sweet things I could put together. And I found these bad boys. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment