Tuesday 31 January 2012

Killer drum and bass at Bassment.


Last weekend we went on a road trip to Bangor to see my boyfriend and tom dj at Bassment. It was also Chloe's first ever set, so a lot of us made the effort to travel over for the weekend. aaand Unstoppable Duo and Haaayz killed it. 
We found ourselves doing a lot of weird dancing throughout the night, we ran from one side of the room to the other competing in an egg and spoon race, cut steak and nommed it. It was my plan to not get so drunk, but I still ended up being found rubbing my bum against the wall in the bar toilets and passing out really early in the night. I also thought it would be cool to pose for photos with my tongue out or mouth wide open. 
For saying Bangor is home to only a few clubs which close before 2, on face value it doesn't really boast a good night life. But, when Rascals have £2 double spirit + mixer drink deals, awesome music & a room full of great people, you can't really diss it. We ate pizzas and bought a gorgeous toffee cheesecake from Aldi. Food from Aldi is so lovely, why do people pay like triple the price for food in tesco? In the field of food, we stopped at services on the way home, I find it unfortunate to declare that veggie maccy dz are so yummy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment